Report of the Organizing Committee for the Asilomar Conference on Recombinant DNA Molecules
- Report of the Organizing Committee for the Asilomar Conference on Recombinant DNA Molecules
Asilomar Conference on Recombinant DNA Molecules. Organizing Committee
Roblin, Richard O.
- [29 April 1975]
- The summary of the proceedings of the landmark Asilomar Conference, to which this document forms the introduction, set in motion the development of guidelines for the safe conduct of recombinant DNA research under the leadership of the National Institutes of Health.
- Original Repository:
- Library of Congress. Maxine Singer Papers
- Box: 35. Folder: 2
- Reproduced with permission of the Library of Congress.
- DNA, Recombinant, Congresses as Topic, and Guidelines as Topic
- 4 pages
- Legacy Source Citation:
- Original Repository. Library of Congress. Maxine Singer Papers. 12494
- Legacy ID:
- NLM ID:
- Profiles Collection:
- The Maxine Singer Papers
- Story Section:
- Risk, Regulation, and Scientific Citizenship: The Controversy over Recombinant DNA Research