Signal Transduction in Biological Membranes
- Signal Transduction in Biological Membranes
- Rodbell, Martin, 1925-1998
Poste, George (Editor)
Crooke, Stanley T. (Editor)
Smith, Kline, and French Symposium on New Horizons in Therapeutics (Conference)
- This book records the proceedings of the Smith, Kline, and French Symposium on New Horizons in Therapeutics (2nd, 1984, Philadelphia).
- Plenum Press
- Box: 20. Folder: 5
- Reproduced with permission of Plenum Press and Kluwer Academic Publishers.
- Adenylyl Cyclases, GTP-Binding Proteins, Hormones, Receptors, Cell Surface, and Signal Transduction
- 9 pages
- Legacy Source Citation:
- Monograph. Rodbell, Martin. "Signal Transduction in Biological Membranes." Chapter 5 in Mechanisms of Receptor Regulation, edited by George Poste and Stanley T. Crooke. Plenum Press, 1985. Pp. 65-73. Article. Monograph. 9 Images.
- Legacy ID:
- NLM ID:
- Profiles Collection:
- The Martin Rodbell Papers
- Story Section:
- Cells as "Programmable Messengers," 1981-1994