Portrait of Adrian Kantrowitz (in light-colored suit)
- Portrait of Adrian Kantrowitz (in light-colored suit)
- July 1953
- Handwriting on back reads, "Adrian Kantrowitz, Dept. of Surgery, Maimonides Hospital."
- Courtesy of Jean Kantrowitz.
- The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science program has made every effort to secure proper permissions for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however, it has either not been possible to identify or contact the current copyright owner. If you have information regarding the copyright owner, please contact https://support.nlm.nih.gov.
- Still Image
- 1 pages
- Legacy ID:
- NLM ID:
- Profiles Collection:
- The Adrian Kantrowitz Papers
- Story Section:
- Access and Assistance: Learning How to Help Hearts, 1948-1955