John E. Fogarty at the dedication of the Division of Biological Standards Building at the National Institutes of Health

Title:
John E. Fogarty at the dedication of the Division of Biological Standards Building at the National Institutes of Health
Description:
The Division of Biological Standards (now the Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research) ensures the safety, purity, potency, and efficacy of biological and related products (e.g., vaccines and antibiotic drugs) used for diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases in humans, as well as the nation's supply of blood and blood products. Now part of the FDA, it was part of NIH from 1937 to 1972.
Extent:
1 pages
Date Created:
30 June 1960
Source:
Original Repository. Phillips Memorial Library, Special and Archival Collections at Providence College. 12898. URL. http://www.providence.edu/LIBRARY/spcol/
Original Repository:
Phillips Memorial Library, Special and Archival Collections at Providence College
Right Type:
Rights Could Not Be Determined - Release
Disclaimer:
The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science program has made every effort to secure proper permissions for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however, it has either not been possible to identify or contact the current copyright owner. If you have information regarding the copyright owner, please contact us at profiles@nlm.nih.gov.
Profiles in Science ID:
HRBBBN
NLM ID:
101743404X11
Genre:
Photographic prints
Format:
Still Image
Location:
Box: 3. Folder: 89