Letter from Douglas Cave, et al. to John E. Fogarty
- Letter from Douglas Cave, et al. to John E. Fogarty
Gaydula, George G.
Brizzolara, Carl J.
- Fogarty, John Edward, 1913-1967
- 31 January 1945
- Cave and three fellow Seabees wrote to say how much they appreciated Fogarty's interest in their situation.
- Original Repository:
- Phillips Memorial Library, Special and Archival Collections at Providence College
- Box: 12. Folder: 135
- The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science program has made every effort to secure proper permissions for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however, it has either not been possible to identify or contact the current copyright owner. If you have information regarding the copyright owner, please contact https://support.nlm.nih.gov.
- Letters (correspondence)
- 1 pages
- Legacy Source Citation:
- Original Repository. Phillips Memorial Library, Special and Archival Collections at Providence College. 12898. URL. http://www.providence.edu/LIBRARY/spcol/
- Legacy ID:
- NLM ID:
- Profiles Collection:
- The John E. Fogarty Papers
- Story Section:
- Early Career in Congress, 1941-1949