Modulation of Synapse Formation by Cyclic Adenosine Monophosphate
- Modulation of Synapse Formation by Cyclic Adenosine Monophosphate
Nirenberg, Marshall W.
Wilson, Samuel H., 1939-
Kenimer, James G.
- 18 November 1983
- As part of the continued study of the developing nervous system and mechanisms of gene expression conducted by Nirenberg, this article discusses studies with retinal cells, reviews studies on the plasticity of synapses formed by clonal neuroblastoma-hybrid cells with striated muscle cells, and uses monoclonal antibodies and cultured cell systems in new studies of synapse formation and plasticity.
- American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Reprinted with permission from M. Nirenberg, S. Wilson, H. Higashida, A. Rotter, K. Krueger, N. Busis, R. Ray, J. G. Kenimer, M. Adler. "Modulation of Synapse Formation by Cyclic Adenosine Monophosphate." Science 222 (18 November 1983): 794-799. Copyright 1983 American Association for the Advancement of Science. and http://www.sciencemag.org/
- Synapses, Cyclic AMP, Neuromuscular Junction, and Neuronal Plasticity
- 6 pages
- Legacy Source Citation:
- Periodical. Nirenberg, Marshall W., Samuel H. Wilson, Haruhiro Higashida, Andrej Rotter, K. Krueger, N. Busis, Radharaman Ray, James G. Kenimer, and Michael Adler. "Modulation of Synapse Formation by Cyclic Adenosine Monophosphate." Science 222, (18 November 1983): 794-799. Article. 6 Images.. Science
- Legacy ID:
- NLM ID:
- Profiles Collection:
- The Marshall W. Nirenberg Papers
- Story Section:
- From Neuroblastoma to Homeobox Genes, 1976-1992