Draft of "Annual Report of the Laboratory of Biochemical Genetics" [summary of laboratory projects]
- Draft of "Annual Report of the Laboratory of Biochemical Genetics" [summary of laboratory projects]
Nirenberg, Marshall W.
National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Laboratory of Biochemical Genetics
- 21 March 1977
- These drafts and project reports are from a highly prolific period in the Laboratory of Biochemical Genetics. Major research projects discussed include: 1) regulation of adenylate cyclase; 2) acetylcholine receptors and nervous system development; 3) the development of chick embryo retina; and 4) morphine receptors. The major findings, significance for biomedical research, and publications are included for each.
- Box: 13. Folder: 35
- Public Domain
- 6 pages
- Annual Report of the Laboratory of Biochemical Genetics, October 1, 1978 - September 30, 1979, 1979
- Legacy ID:
- NLM ID:
- Profiles Collection:
- The Marshall W. Nirenberg Papers
- Story Section:
- From Neuroblastoma to Homeobox Genes, 1976-1992