Marshall Nirenberg and Heinrich Matthaei
- Marshall Nirenberg and Heinrich Matthaei
National Institutes of Health (U.S.)
- [ca. 1961]
- Heinrich Matthaei was Marshall Nirenberg's first postdoctoral researcher. Their collaboration led to the now famous protein synthesis poly-U experiments and the first clue to the genetic code.
- Box: 129. Folder: 52
- Courtesy of the National Institutes of Health (U.S.).
- Photographic prints
- Still Image
- 1 pages
- Legacy ID:
- NLM ID:
- Profiles Collection:
- The Marshall W. Nirenberg Papers
- Story Section:
- Synthetic RNA and the Poly-U Experiments, 1959-1962