Vaccination against Yellow Fever with Immune Serum and Virus Fixed for Mice
- Vaccination against Yellow Fever with Immune Serum and Virus Fixed for Mice
Kitchen, S. F.
Sawyer, Wilbur A.
- In this article, Sawyer and his colleagues described the development of the first effective vaccine against yellow fever.
- Journal of Experimental Medicine
- Rockefeller University. Press
- Box: n/a. Folder: n/a
- Reproduced from the Journal of Experimental Medicine, 1932, 55, 945-969 by copyright permission of the Rockefeller University Press.
- Yellow Fever Vaccine
- 25 pages
- Legacy Source Citation:
- Periodical. Sawyer, Wilbur A., S. F. Kitchen, and Wray Lloyd. "Vaccination against Yellow Fever with Immune Serum and Virus Fixed for Mice." Journal of Experimental Medicine 55, (1932): 945-969. Article. 25 Images.. Journal of Experimental Medicine
- Legacy ID:
- NLM ID:
- Profiles Collection:
- The Wilbur A. Sawyer Papers
- Story Section:
- The Yellow Fever Laboratory: Rockefeller Foundation, 1928-1937