Studies of the Distribution of Immunity to Yellow Fever in Brazil
- Studies of the Distribution of Immunity to Yellow Fever in Brazil
Frobisher, M. , Jr
Soper, Fred Lowe, 1893-1977
Kerr, J. A.
Davis, N. C.
- September 1932
- This article show the difficulties of diagnosing yellow fever reliably, and how Soper and his team employed a recently developed lab method to get a better epidemiological picture, thus revising earlier theories.
- Journal of Preventive Medicine
- John McCormick Institute for Infectious Diseases
- Box: 20
- Courtesy of Fred L. Soper.
- The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science program has made every effort to secure proper permissions for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however, it has either not been possible to identify or contact the current copyright owner. If you have information regarding the copyright owner, please contact https://support.nlm.nih.gov.
- Yellow Fever, Immunity, Immunologic Tests, Brazil, and Epidemiology
- 37 pages
- Legacy Source Citation:
- Periodical. Soper, Fred L., M. Frobisher Jr, J. A. Kerr, and N. C. Davis. "Studies of the Distribution of Immunity to Yellow Fever in Brazil." Journal of Preventive Medicine 6, 5 (September 1932): 341-377. Article. 37 Images.. Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Legacy ID:
- NLM ID:
- Profiles Collection:
- The Fred L. Soper Papers
- Story Section:
- Fighting Yellow Fever and Malaria in Brazil, 1928-1942