Albert Szent-Gyorgyi testifies before a U.S. Senate Committee in 1966
- Albert Szent-Gyorgyi testifies before a U.S. Senate Committee in 1966
- National Foundation for Cancer Research
- Szent-Gyorgyi was a lifelong advocate of human rights. In this testimony he argues that women have a right to control their own bodies, including the right to control conception.
- Pacific Street Film Projects, Inc.
- Reproduced with permission of the National Foundation for Cancer Research.
- Politics and Abortion, Legal
- Moving Image
- 0 minutes, 36 seconds
- Legacy Source Citation:
- Free Text. NLM HMD Collection, call number WZ 100 VC no. 41 1984. Free Text. Albert Szent-Gyorgyi: A Special Gift. National Foundation for Cancer Research. 01:18:20:09-01:18:56:26 on DigiBeta tape.. UI (NLM). WGBBLN. WGBBLN
- Legacy ID:
- NLM ID:
- Profiles Collection:
- The Albert Szent-Gyorgyi Papers
- Story Section:
- The National Foundation for Cancer Research, 1973-1986