The Maxine Singer Papers
- Letter from J. Michael Bishop, Marc Kirschner, Elizabeth Marincola, and Harold Varmus to Paul Berg, Donald D. Brown, and Maxine
- Item is a photocopy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (36,104 Bytes)
- 1992-11-04 (November 4, 1992)
- Bishop, J. Michael
- Kirschner, Marc
- Marincola, Elizabeth
- Varmus, Harold
- American Society for Cell Biology
- Berg, Paul
- Brown, Donald D.
- Singer, Maxine
- Original Repository: Library of Congress. Maxine Singer Papers
- Reproduced with permission of J. Michael Bishop.
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Biomedical Research
- Exhibit Category:
- The Science Administrator as Advocate
- How to Maintain U.S. Leadership in Biomedical Research (November 2, 1992)
- Box Number: 40
- Folder Number: 14
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Letters (correspondence)
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Subject Files, 1950-2002, n.d.
- Folder: American Society for Cell Biology, 1992-1993, 1995-2001
- Attached is a revised version of the position paper on biomedical research, "How to Maintain Leadership in Biomedical
Research". This reflects many of the suggestions you and others have made.
- Please do not circulate this document at this time.
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: