The Marshall W. Nirenberg Papers
- The Genetic Code
- This manuscript, edited on February 9, 1968, includes a summary of work on the genetic code, how it was deciphered, and the
apparent logic of its design.
- Item is a photocopy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 19 (1,074,961 Bytes)
- 1967-09-15 (September 15, 1967)
- Nirenberg, Marshall W.
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Exhibit Category:
- Translating the Code of Life and the Nobel Prize, 1962-1968
- Box Number: 112
- Folder Number: 23
- Unique Identifier:
- Accession Number:
- Document Type:
- Drafts (documents)
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Series V: Writings, 1937-2003
- SubSeries: Unpublished Manuscripts and Drafts, 1957-2003
- SubSubSeries: By Marshall Nirenberg, 1957-2003
- Folder: The flow of information from gene to protein [The genetic code], in Aspects of Protein Biosynthesis, 1967-1969
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: