The Marshall W. Nirenberg Papers
- [First summary of the genetic code]
High resolution version (28,896,750 Bytes)
- By 1966, Nirenberg announced that he had deciphered the 64 RNA codons for all 20 amino acids. This chart from 1965 lists the
correspondence between these codons and amino acids.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (215,137 Bytes)
- 1965-01-18 (January 18, 1965)
- Nirenberg, Marshall W.
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Genetic Code
- Exhibit Category:
- Translating the Code of Life and the Nobel Prize, 1962-1968
- [Second and last summary of the genetic code] [Late 1965 or early 1966]
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Charts (graphic documents)
- Laboratory notes
- Series: Series IV: Laboratory Research, 1946-2001
- SubSeries: Lab Notes and Notebooks, 1946-2001
- SubSubSeries: Genetic Code Experiments, 1946-1968
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: