The Rosalind Franklin Papers
- [Rosalind Franklin]
High resolution version (10,574,577 Bytes)
- This portrait of Franklin was taken the year of her second visit to the United States.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (113,201 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- ca. 1956
- From the personal collection of Jenifer Glynn.
- Courtesy of Jenifer Glynn.
The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science
program has made every effort to secure proper permissions
for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however,
it has either not been possible to identify or contact the
current copyright owner.
If you have information regarding the copyright owner,
please contact us at
- Exhibit Categories:
- Envisioning Viruses: Birkbeck College, London, 1953-1958
- The DNA Riddle: King's College, London, 1951-1953
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: