The Wilbur A. Sawyer Papers
- Hookworm Disease as Related to Industry in Australia
- In this article, Sawyer reported on the Rockefeller Foundation's Australian Hookworm Campaign, noting how hookworm infection
patterns in that country differed from those in other parts of the world.
- Item is a photocopy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 10 (1,211,624 Bytes)
- 1923-05 (May 1923)
- Sawyer, Wilbur A.
- Periodical: Sawyer, Wilbur A. "Hookworm Disease as Related to Industry in Australia." American Journal of Tropical Medicine 3,
3 (May 1923): 159-176. Article. 10 Images.
- American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Hookworm Infections
- Public Health
- Exhibit Category:
- From Hookworm to Yellow Fever: Rockefeller Foundation, 1919-1927
- Box Number: n/a
- Folder Number: n/a
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: