The Reports of the Surgeon General
- [U.S. Surgeon General William H. Stewart at an exhibit]
High resolution version (12,535,456 Bytes)
- The exhibit featured was sponsored by the Public Health Service (PHS), Department of Housing and Urban Development, and the
American Institute of Planners.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (284,356 Bytes)
- 1967-10 (October 1967)
- Johnson, Howard P.
- United States Department of Health, Education, and Welfare
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Exhibit Category:
- Changing Conceptions of Public Health
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: