The Salvador E. Luria Papers
- [Rolla Dyer and Salvador Luria]
High resolution version (11,307,775 Bytes)
- Rolla Dyer (1886-1971) was an infectious diseases specialist who served as director of the National Institutes of Health from
1942 to 1950.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (262,930 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- ca. 1963
- Silverman, Sam
- Original Repository: The History of Medicine Division. Prints and Photographs Collection
- This image may also be accessed from the Images from the History of Medicine (IHM).
- URL: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/hmd/ihm/
- IHM Order Number: B010138
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Exhibit Category:
- From Phage to Colicins, 1945-1972
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: